(Redirected from 2-Node Clusters)
There are currently one paper and four tutorials in various stages of development that may help you in building a cluster.
Completed 2-Node Cluster Tutorials
- 2-Node Red Hat KVM Cluster Tutorial: This is the EL6 version of the 2-Node cluster tutorial.
- The Red Hat Cluster Service 2 Tutorial: The original, EL5 version of the 2-node cluster tutorial.
In Progress Cluster Tutorials
- 2x5 Scalable Cluster Tutorial: Building a private cloud on open source software.
These are old or abandoned tutorials. They should not be followed or used as references in any way.
EL5 - Cluster Stable 2
- TLUG Talk: An Introduction to Clustering - A talk on Cluster Stable 2 clustering to the Toronto Linux Users Group.
EL6 - Cluster Stable 3
- RHCS Stable 3 Tutorial - Multinode VM Cluster - In Development: This will be a tutorial that shows how to build a dedicated 2-Node highly availably SAN cluster backing a highly available 5-node KVM VM cluster.
- Red Hat Cluster Service 3 Tutorial - In Development: This is an introduction to RHCS Cluster 3 on EL6.
- Using crm - In Development: (To be) A complete guide to using Pacemaker's crm.
Configuration File Documentation
|Any questions, feedback, advice, complaints or meanderings are welcome.|
|Us: Alteeve's Niche!||Support: Mailing List||IRC: #clusterlabs on Freenode||© Alteeve's Niche! Inc. 1997-2019|
|legal stuff: All info is provided "As-Is". Do not use anything here unless you are willing and able to take responsibility for your own actions.|