Node Assassin :: Possible Cases
This is a dumping grounds for cases to look at for the finished board.
Wide enough, but possibly too deep.
- Dim: 7.047" L x 6.083" W x 1.378" H
Might not be wide enough.
- Has 9v battery slot/cover.
- Dim: 5.512" L x 2.598" W x 1.102" H
Might be a bit deep, but probably a good width.
- Dim: 5.300" L x 5.100" W x 1.710" H
Good dimensions, front and back panels... would rather have been the width/length be swapped, but it might still do.
- Dim: 6.161" L x 3.677" W x 1.378" H
It's deep, but it has mount points half-way down, so the PCB could be short and the back could be used for a battery, wiring, etc.
- Favourite so far, but black would be best.
- Dim: 7.120" L x 5.000" W x 1.310" H
|Input, advice, complaints and meanderings all welcome!|
|All info is provided "As-Is". Do not use anything here unless you are willing and able to take resposibility for your own actions. © 1997-2013|
|Naming credits go to Christopher Olah!|
|In memory of Kettle, Tonia, Josh, Leah and Harvey. In special memory of Hannah, Jack and Riley.|