NA Hardware v1.1.2
Node Assassin :: NA Hardware v1.1.2
Note: This is more of a dumping grounds for ideas that led to na v1.1.3.
This is v1.1 of the Node Assassin hardware.
Feb. 08, 2010: New version design has been updated to use discreet status LEDs instead of the bi-colour LEDs because there was some leakage causing the isolators to momentarily trip when the controller (re)booted.
- Look for 0805 or 1206 resistors to save space.
- Switch out the 2x SN74LS04 for 1x 74ABT540.
- Swap out the 220ohm resistors for 330ohm and add resistors to the inverter-fed status LEDs.
- Add diodes to the isolated side of the circuits to protect against incorrectly connected reset switches.
- Use 511-1334-ND bi-color LEDs with Mark's updated circuit design.
|Input, advice, complaints and meanderings all welcome!|
|All info is provided "As-Is". Do not use anything here unless you are willing and able to take resposibility for your own actions. © 1997-2013|
|Naming credits go to Christopher Olah!|
|In memory of Kettle, Tonia, Josh, Leah and Harvey. In special memory of Hannah, Jack and Riley.|